Dear Parents and Friends of King Philip Boys Basketball,
The King Philip Warrior Basketball Club is a an official 501(c)3 organization of friends, family, and community members. The mission of the Warrrior Basketball Club is to promote, support, foster, encourage and maintain interest in all the high school boys basketball teams while also recognizing the efforts of these student athletes. The Club’s purpose is to raise and disperse funds in order to cover team expenditures which would not otherwise be covered with the school athletic budget while at the same time trying to enhance the basketball experience for student athletes of all ages including Metrowest, CYO, and various schools in our King Philip district. Along the way, we strive to promote school spirit, pride and sportsmanship.
King Philip Boys Basketball players are committed to serving the community by:
· Participating in classroom visits to Elementary Schools.
· Volunteering time at basketball camps & clinics.
· Welcoming youth players as Ball boys.
· Raising money for the Jimmy Fund.
Key fundraising activities of the Warrior Basketball Club:
· Producing Ad Program Book for the season.
· Holding a Youth Basketball Tournament.
· Organizing a Pre-Season clinic
· Selling food at the concessions stand for home games
· Selling KP Basketball merchandise
Key events/items the Warrior Basketball Club organizes or funds or does both:
· Team Banquet including meals, player gifts, and coaches gifts
· Team gear and equipment
· Players post game meals gatherings
· Players snacks for bus on away games
· Senior Night
· Youth Nights
· Videotaping of games
· Player visits to elementary schools
We look forward to you joining the WARRIOR BASKETBALL CLUB soon, and together we will establish a tradition of basketball success!
If you have any questions, please contact one of our board members.
Secretary: Janice Dumont Treasurer:
Youth Basketball Coordinator: Claire Layman
Board members: Christine Tibbetts, Gael Sullivan, Mirella Nault, Rose Sawyer